Why is EBG Helicopters Pilot’s Club different to every other club in the UK?
EBG Helicopters operate a unique Pilot’s Club that is really active. All our students both past and present are members of the club. Club membership is only £20.00 per year and includes a number of subsidised helicopter trips, club outings and barbeques.
In recent years we have taken our fleet of helicopters to Le Touquet in France where we treated everyone to a sea food lunch. We also hold free barbeques at the airfield with various entertainments; fireworks, a helicopter display and hover challenge games for students, so that everyone can have a try at flying different models of helicopters. During the summer last year flew into Weston Super Mare, and then bought everyone lunch at a restaurant overlooking the sea. Our excursions have included The National Air Traffic Services to see how the UK air space is controlled. Ostend in Belgium. Clay pigeon shooting in the New Forest. Go Karting in Kent and a trip to the Isle of Wight for a seafood lunch.
Here are some of the things we offer:
- Regular Newsletter – see below for examples.
- Regular club trips with other pilots – a good time to build on and share your flying experience.
- Regular club meetings – an active club with a large number of pilots, their families and friends.
- Meet like minded people – a good place to make new friends and hook up with new flying buddies.
- Club meetings are held at Hanger One in Redhill – you’re surrounded by helicopter activity.